Latest News

March 29, 2019

Announcement: Eden Family is expanding!

Coach Ayla and Coach Jasper are happy to announce they are expecting a baby boy this June! Coach Ayla will be coaching until closer to due date, but her availability will become more limited the closer we get to June. We apologize for any inconvenience that might cause. We’re currently training a coach that will take over most of Coach Ayla’s classes and lessons late May and June. Coach Bonnie […]
February 20, 2019
freestyle sports summer basketball camp

Summer Camp Schedule

Check out our schedule for the summer of 2019 below. A lot of different options for different age groups, at different locations. Locations: FS = Freestyle Sports Facility (300 Brushy Creek Rd, Ste 503, Cedar Park, TX)WAYA = West Austin Youth Association (1314 Exposition Blvd, Austin, TX)SGCS = St. Gabriel’s Catholic School (2500 Wimberly Ln, Austin, TX) Age Dates Times Fees Location K – 2nd grade June 26-28(W-F) 9 AM […]
April 13, 2018
running backwards freestyle sports

Running Backwards

If you have ever watched or participated in a warming up lead by Coach Jasper or myself, you know our warming up is far from traditional. In the game of basketball, we only move forwards 25% of the time. The other 75% is sideways, diagonal or backwards. So why only warm up forwards? When I played professional basketball in Amsterdam, our Monday evening practices always consisted of fun games, it […]